Locations and accommodation are carefully chosen to provide a comfortable base with easy access to suitable walking routes.
Italian journeys – same format as in Scotland but in rural Lombardia….apply for further information, dates and availability. Likewise Spanish journeys in Andalucia.
We will base ourselves/move around accommodation ‘according’ to needs/requirements of our group, from bunkhouses to hotels. We ‘tailor make’ all our trips but ensure WE have tested them to be sure we are happy first!
Meals provided are wholesome and plentiful using the best local produce to satisfy hungry outdoors people!
- Breakfast – a self service choice of cereals, yogurt, bread, spreads, tea and coffee.
- Lunch – wraps, paninis with a selection of fillings, fresh fruit and cakes.
- Dinner – a choice of a two course meal – either starter/main course or main course/dessert.
- Wine/beer will be available for purchase as required. Tea/coffee available on self-service basis.
- Special diets are catered for, if informed in advance.